Manicure and Pedicure Services Streatham
Having attractive nails on both hands and feet can boost any woman’s confidence.
To help you achieve this every day of the week, we offer a selection of manicures & pedicures to suit your daily needs.
Take a pick from a quick file & polish nail treatment to Deluxe Manicure or Spa Pedicure selections.
Our basic File & Polish is a quick but effective way to re-touch and keep your nails looking good for about 7 days. The Express Nail Treatments are perfect for those last-minute emergency nail tidies, while Essential Nail Treatments for the full works. Moreover, if you have a little more time in your hand and really want to spoil yourself then go for the Deluxe Treatments, which gives you extra massage and pampering both on hands and feet.
Glo Beauty manicures
Express Manicure: (Quick Manicure) – File, push back of cuticles, moisturising hand treatment, and a varnish.
Essential Manicure: (Full Manicure) – File, push back of cuticles, cuticle tidy, hand massage and varnish.
Signature Manicure: (Deluxe Manicure) – File, push back of cuticles, cuticle tidy, hand exfoliation or hand mask, hand massage and hand soak.
Glo Beauty pedicures
Express Pedicure: (Quick Pedicure) – File, push back of cuticles, foot lotion and a varnish.
Essential Pedicure: (Full Pedicure) – Foot soak, file, push back of cuticles, cuticle tidy, hard skin removal, foot exfoliation, foot massage, and moisturiser.
Perfect Pedicure: (Deluxe Pedicure) – Foot soak, file, push back of cuticles, cuticle tidy, hard skin removal, foot exfoliation, foot massage, revitalising foot mask and moisturiser.
Pre-care and After-care Advice and Guidance
- Make sure you reserve enough time for after the manicure, to allow your nail polish to dry before you leave the salon.
- We recommend using hand and cuticle cream every day.
- If you want to change the polish yourself between visits, remember to use a clear polish or base coat to prevent discolouring the nail.
- Apply a top coat to protect, prolong and help prevent the chipping of the nail polish.
- Make sure you reserve enough time for after the pedicure, to allow the nail polish to dry before you leave the salon.
- We recommend that you bring flip flops with you, to protect from smudging or damage of the polish
- Where possible, use a pumice stone in between appointments to avoid the build-up of hard, dead skin.
- If you want to change the polish yourself between visits, remember to use a clear polish or base coat to prevent the discolouration of the nail.
- To maintain hydrated and soft feet, moisturise them daily.
- To avoid dryness, exfoliate weekly.
Nailcare in Streatham
On top of their many purposes and services, the nails protect and sustain the tissues in our fingers and toes. They are made up of hardened skin cells consisting mainly of the protein keratin, which is also found in skin and hair.
There are many nail disorders that are a result of improper and poor nail care. It is important to maintain good nail-care habits; Dermatologists recommend that nails are kept clean and dry in order to maintain healthy nails. The purpose of this is to keep bacteria from developing under the nail. Doctors will often look at nails to detect a connecting health condition such as liver or kidney diseases, anemia, diabetes, and even heart disease as they can portray serious health problems.
How can I uphold healthy nails?
Professional manicures or pedicures performed on a regular basis can be very helpful in maintaining the overall health of the nail. Manicures and pedicures not only enhance the beauty of your hands and feet, but they also assist in the prevention of hangnails, nail damage and reduce the chance of developing fragile tips, splits and cuts on the nails. Additionally, the massages provided with our Essential & Signature treatments may help improve the skin’s health by enhancing the blood circulation to the area; this discourages wrinkles developing on your hands and feet.
So, if you’re after a Manicure & Pedicure in Stratham that looks beautiful all year round, come to Glo Beauty! Book your Streatham Manicure today!